Sunday, May 21, 2006

Okay...Gather Round...First Rank Take a Knee

I stand here before you to admit that I've dropped the ball on the Homespun Symposium "Topic of the Week" and I'm sorry for it. Life got a little involved for us at the Major Household...and unfortunately I chose to let that part of my life go. Now that things have slowed down a bit, I have no reason not to dredge it back up if there's enough interest...

Soooo...without further ado, I'd like to offer up the following for your consideration:

How do you feel about the recent legislation about making English the official language of the United States of America? (Note: I understand it's not a done deal...)


Please feel free to email me at: majordad1984 - at - gmail - dot - com with your responses. I'd like to be able to have all links to your postings NLT close of business on Friday. Each week I'll post a new topic NLT Sunday evening.

See you on the high ground!

MajorDad1984
|