Sunday, June 05, 2005

Be Thou At Peace Bunker Mulligan

I know that I might be overstepping my bounds as the "Symposium Guy" but I felt the need to do this.

Homespun Bloggers and the blogosphere lost a great blogger, a leader, and a friend on Friday. Bunker Mulligan passed away on Friday morning of a very sudden and unexpected heart attack.

Mike Reed, will certainly be missed here...but I know that he'll continue to do well where he is now. He'll crank out posts several times a day, in between his time on the real "championship" golf courses "up there."

Hit them long and straight my friend! Save me a seat at the 19th hole! While I hope I can put off our first face to face meeting for another 50 years, since we didn't get that done here on earth, I'll be looking forward to seeing you then.

May God bless you and your family.

Sadly from the high ground.

MajorDad1984
|