Friday, May 27, 2005

Homespun Blogger Symposium XXII

Before I get going on this week’s Symposium topic, I want to thank all the Homespun bloggers that have answered the call to resurrect this feature. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to be on the hook to keep things going, but I’m glad that I decided to give it a go. You’ve been responding in a great fashion…and I hope to see more and more of you responding each week.

And now, without further ado, here’s the question for Homespun Blogger Symposium XXII:

Within the past two weeks, the Secretary of Defense released the list of US bases to be realigned or closed starting in 2006. While we’re still months away from seeing the final list, what do you think about the whole Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process?


  • Do you think that it’s fairly administered?


  • Do you think it’s necessary?


  • Do you think that the politicians with constituents impacted by BRAC are doing enough or too much to alter the process?


  • How is your community impacted by the initial results of the BRAC as we know them today?


  • If you were the President and had your way (outside the current rules of the BRAC process), how would you change or implement this current round of BRAC?


I'll add your links as you send them to me via e-mail...provided Blogger plays ball with us.

If you've been lurking and reading the Symposium responses in the past...why not try and participate?

See you on the high ground.

MajorDad1984

CrosSwords
Cross Blogging (formerly known as XBIP)
SeaWitch
|