Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Homespun Blogger Radio (temporarily) offline back online!

I've noticed no one listening to the Homespun Blogger Radio stream, and now I know why. I host the stream from a Linux machine at home. After about 4 years of having the same IP address from my cable modem company, it's been changed, and all links to HBR are via the IP address. For those of you who've been trying to listen in, my sincere apologies. Please watch this space for when the stream has returned.

And those of you with HBR buttons, I'll give you instructions on how to change the link so you get the actual audio stream.

Doug

UPDATE: The links in the right-hand column have been updated (and, more importantly, tested), so you can now listen in on Homespun Bloggers Radio, and decide if audio blogging is for you. If so, please contact me at "frodo (at) thepaytons (dot) org".
|